An Open Source Advocate with a passion in Information Security.
Techie at "The People's NSA" (Organized Crime and Corruption Reporting Project).
I love contributing to open source projects.
I contributed to a couple of worldy-known open source projects such as reddit, elementary OS, and Tor Project.
I write things in my free time.
- 6 starting points for open source beginners, published on Opensource.com (January 28th, 2016)
- Open source software powers NASA's Mars VR project (Interview with Parker Abercrombie from NASA), published on Opensource.com (January 19th, 2016)
- Open source is ugly: Improving UI and UX (Interview with Garth Braithwaite from Adobe), published on Opensource.com (September 22nd, 2015)
- Why every website should switch to HTTPS (Interview with Daniel Roesler), published on Opensource.com (August 21st, 2015)
- Open source licensing at GitHub (Interview with Ben Balter from GitHub), published on Opensource.com (July 10th, 2015)
- A beginner's guide to GitHub, published on Opensource.com (February 16th, 2015)
- Announcing the 2016 Opensource.com Community Awards winners, published on Opensource.com (February 2nd, 2016)
- Best of Opensource.com: Top 20 articles of the year, published on Opensource.com (December 21st, 2015)
- DJing With A Computer Keyboard, published on DJTechTools (March 6th, 2012)
Other Types of Media
- [Guest at a TV show] Kontekst: Internet i sigurnost (May 4th, 2016)
- [Guest at a TV show] Ja biram goste sa Edisom Jašarevićem - Upravljanje Internetom (October 24th, 2015)
- [Paper mentioning my work] BOSNA I HERCEGOVINA: Kontinuitet nadzora (PDF) - Authors: Valentina Pellizzer; Aida Mahmutovic (2014)