Aleksandar Todorović (r3bl)
I write things in my free time.
50 daily visitors
This website didn't have a day without 50+ visitors.
LOCKED: infosec specialization
On my way to receive my infosec specalization.
What I wrote about recently
- The city I write this in protected its name, so I am not legally allowed to use it, in which I explained how the capital of Bosnia & Herzegovina tries to trademark the name of the city.
- My Top 17 Songs of 2017, in which I shared the songs that I liked the most during the year.
- Three ways of re-creating Firefox Focus behavior on Firefox desktop, in which I explored different options of making Firefox behave like Firefox Focus does on smartphones.
Favorite articles (written by me)
- 2018-01-21 The city I write this in protected its name, so I am not legally allowed to use it
- 2017-10-20 Three ways of re-creating Firefox Focus behavior on Firefox desktop
- 2016-06-12 YubiKey NEO: Ubuntu 16.04 usefulness (+ review)
- 2015-06-30 Linux as a lifestyle
- 2015-02-16 A beginner's guide to GitHub , an award winning article
- 2018-01-21Boing Boing City of Sarajevo bans unsanctioned utterances of its name, threatens Facebook groups
- 2017-09-13The Mozilla Blog Mozilla Announces 15 New Fellows for Science, Advocacy, and Media
- 2016-02-03Opensource.com Announcing the 2016 Opensource.com Community Awards winners
- 2015-12-21Opensource.com Best of Opensource.com: Top 20 articles of the year
- 2012-03-06DJTechTools DJing With A Computer Keyboard
Donations I've made in 2017
I believe it is very important for each of us to financially support the non-profit organizations and projects whose causes we agree with. That's why I have financially backed the following projects and organizations.
- $130to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), an international digital rights group defending civil liberties in the digital world.
- €50to the European Digital Rights (EDRi), an association of organisations from across Europe that defend rights and freedoms in the digital world.
- $50to Lupiga.com, an independent Croatian investigative journalism organization.
- $25to the Tor Project, an organization responsible for maintaining Tor anonymity network. My Tor server relayed45 TBof data.
- $25to Creative Commons, an organization devoted to expanding the range of creative works available for others to build upon and share.
- $25to the Mozilla Foundation, a non-profit organization that promotes openness, innovation and participation on the Internet.
- $20to American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), an organization whose mission is to defend the rights and liberties guaranteed to all US citizens.
- $20to Purism, for their attempt at creating a world-first privacy-oriented smartphone (Librem 5).
- $10to Michele Gaio, author of Dash to Dock and other GNOME extensions.
- $10to the Internet Archive, a digital library whose mission is universal access to all knowledge.
- $10to the Wikimedia Foundation, in charge of financing Wikipedia and other projects.
Total amount donated in 2017: